Quality planner (m/f) interior
In order to support the quality department, we are looking for specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance at our development site in Turin, helping to develop an attractive workplace!
- Responsibility for quality pre-planning for certain interior component parts
- Preparation of test instructions and planning as well as support in terms of realization of measurement concept in coordination with the departments involved
- Test equipment planning
- Realization of error analysis and derivation of adequate measures
- Consideration of Lessons Learned from former projects and also current projects
- Completed Technical Degree and initial work experience or technical apprenticeship with further education as technician and professional experience, alternatively equivalent knowledge and skills
- Working experience in similar position, alternatively in sampling or quality assurance within producing industry
- Ideally experience in interiors
- Experience with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) of advantage
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
- Willingness to business trips (75%)
A secure fulltime-job on a permanent basis within a multinational German company, an attractive salary package and the possibility to become a member of a constant growing - family owned - enterprise.
Besides the job title, your application should contain all the important information that we need, for example your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
DTI DRÄXLMAIER Group, Roberta Sasso