Specialist Sales Interior (m/f)
The purpose of the job is to implement sales strategies in order to achieve and expand sales, turnover and revenue targets; to advise and support the customer in the national/international environment in order to increase customer satisfaction.
Use this chance and join our success!
- Support in determining and optimizing internal standards and processes within his/her own area of expertise
- Define reasons for acquisition and conduct contract reviews (e.g. p/n, requirements manuals, basic data for the BEP, etc..)
- Calculate and check the costs in development projects (level C) and/or acquisition projects (level C) (e.g. calculating installation rate; individual, production and logistics material costs; potential, overhead, BEP, etc.), as required.
- Generate bid prices and determin bid conditions for development projects (level C) and/or acquisition projects (level C).Create price transitions and negotiate price agreements for series and spare parts with the customer.
- Create cost breakdowns, cost comparisons and benchmarks; preparation and management of negotiations and offer presentations
- Degree in engineering or business administration
- Min. 3 years experience in automotive
- Fluent English
- German is a plus
To apply, send an E-Mail to email@example.com